HEALTH & WELLNESS POLICY
The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests are top priority. We want to help ease your minds and share the additional health and safety measures we are taking to ensure the wellbeing of our employees and guests. Our entire team here at Capri Laguna has been trained in preventing the spread of the virus. Hygeine and cleanliness are our top priority in every aspect of our operation.
- Our housekeeping team cleans and sanitizes each room daily.
- Heightened treatment of high touch areas like door handles and railings. These are treated with additional disinfectant and sanitizer.
- Protective Shields to separate staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless checkout available.
We are always available to answer any questions you may have. We thank you for your support.
There is a resort fee of $35 USD per accomodation, per night.
The fee includes the following:
- Continental breakfast |*Currently grab & go with Covid-19
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach chairs &umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access
- Phone calls
- In room safe
- Water bottles in guestrooms
- Local phone calls
- Parking | One car per guestroom
RESERVATIONS & RATES POLICIES
Reservations / Rate Policies:
- Check-in time is between 3pm and 1am. check-out time is 11am.
- Capri Laguna welcomes service animals assisting disabled guests, see our pet policy below.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date with no penalty.
The following are our guidelines for a pet friendly stay at the hotel:
- Dog lovers only
- Current pet fee is $150
- Pets cannot be left unattended
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 11
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- Maximum number of pets per room 2